Blocs Brics into Wordpress Page or Post

Hello everybody,

Blocs est un superbe outils surtout il permet de créer rapidement et simplement des themes wordpress mais malgré les tutoriaux je ne parviens pas a trouver une solution qui me permettrai d’avoir Blocs dans Wordpress like Gutenberg.

Du coup ma question va être simple, ceux qui utilise Blocs Plus pour la création de theme Wordpress, comment faites vous pour avoir un contenu editable ? Copié, collé du HTML ?

Vous utilisez des Page Builder propre a Wordpress ( Elementor etc ) dites moi tout :stuck_out_tongue: Merci beaucoup d’avance pour vos réponses qui je n’en doute pas seront pertinentes !

Best regards

What language is that? My translator would not work.

2 Likes

@KBConcepts It’s French. I’ve translated it:

Blocs is an especially great tool that allows for rapid and simple development of WordPress themes, but despite the tutorials I can’t succeed at finding a solution that allows me to have Blocs in WordPress like Gutenberg.

Basically my question is simple: those who use Blocs Plus to create WordPress themes, how do you make the content editable. Do you copy and paste HTML?

Do you use a page builder built specifically for WordPress (Elementor and such), tell me. Thank you very much in advance for your responses which will no doubt be relevant.

1 Like

Hi Devince

J’essaie à répondre entièrement en Français.

En effet, moi même, j’utilise que Gutenberg comme editor. Je viens d’utiliser Divi et Elementor avant créer mes propres themes dans Blocs, mais car ils utilisent des shortcodes pour générer le page (et même le dessin entier), cela cause beaucoup des queries contre la base des donnees. Cela resulte dans une page plus lente.

Avec Blocs Plus, je vais créer le header, menu et footer dans Blocs, mais j’utilise Gutenberg pour le contenu du page. Comme ça vous pouvez créer des layouts en utilisant des collonnes, blocques groupées, etc.
En ce cas vous avez aussi l’option d’ajouter des nouveaux blocques pour Gutenberg par installer un plugin additionelle.

Mes excuses pour des erreurs, Français n’est pas ma langue maternelle :wink:

Same thing in English:

I myself use Gutenberg as the editor within WordPress. I used to use Divi and Elementor before creating my own themes in Blocs, but since the use shortcodes to generate the pages (and sometimes even the entire layout), it results in a lot of queries against the database. This results in slower loading pages.

With Blocs Plus, I usually create the header, menu and footer in Blocs, but use Gutenberg for the pages content. This allows you to create layouts using colums, grouped blocks, … In this case you also have the option of adding new blocks to Gutenberg by installing an additional plugin.

My apologies for any errors. French isn’t my mother tongue :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for your answer, there was a small problem when copying and pasting the translation.

You caught my attention with this sentence :

In this case you also have the option of adding new blocks to Gutenberg by installing an additional plugin.

Can you tell me more, I can add CSS and JS but I’d like to be able to use Blocks by limiting the code.

Of course the best would be to be able to create page templates as it is currently the case but to have an additional plugin or an option in the “Brics” to generate / add blocks to Gutenberg.

I hope to be able to have this kind of feature for the next versions of Blocsapp :slight_smile:
Have a nice day !

This is interesting… Use BLocs to create the theme and use gutenberg to build the site and content? Im going to try this out. The better I get to a solution where I can utilize blocs while also being fully customizable the happier I will be. Im thinking, Blocs for initial theme build, gutenberg for content and maybe yellowpencil for css upgrades. just a thought