Blocs for iPad Live Demo

Great presentation!

And now I want an iPad desperately…

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning. Looking forward to the release. Seems I have to get an Apple Pencil now… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

For once, I have an iPad AND an Apple Pencil. I am ready!!

Rich the Weather Guy

5 Likes

Thank you for the answer I didn’t hear from the demo.

I hope the Blocs Plus feature can also be included in the iPad version.
I hope you guys have a good day.

2 Likes

Same here. Really curious how the interface will hold up on the iPad Mini 6.

That would be interesting. The older iPad screen size looked like it would be tricky to get a feel for LG breakpoints. Is this why Blocs won’t support BS official XL/XXL breakpoint?

1 Like

This was a facinating watch and such a big acheivement to get to this advanced stage.

What struck me most was how well Norm has made Blocs work within the constraints of the iPad UI and I would go as far to say that it works better than on a Mac. Congratulations Norm and team.

7 Likes

I don’t have an iPad myself, however I watched the live demo and was impressed by the general direction, as well as the attention to detail for the workflow. It looks far better than I anticipated with certain parts like the Solis style previews and various interface tweaks that would be very welcome on desktop as well.

It was good to see Norm giving this demo and I thought he did a great job, along with Helen. My work is currently all done on a mini with a 32" display, but if I was travelling or just wanted to get out of the office, I think I would prefer the iPad over a laptop with Blocs.

6 Likes

Absolutely brilliant! Love the fact that you thought about the “how and why.” Can wait to see pencil capabilities and support developed into a powerhouse of a tool. My hats off and a bow to the whole Team! Very well done!

5 Likes