Blocs for Mac 5.2.0 Officially Released ๐Ÿš€

Thatโ€˜s what I experienced too

Hey Norm,

Thanks for the Share Screenshot, I was just talking about this yesterday, needing to send screenshots, this feature you made knocks it out of the park. Thanks a million.

1 Like

@Norm

I always set img to

max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;

in volt-core.css template to make sure images are correctly displayed inside Volt Content and Blog. What could have happened between 5.1.5 and 5.2 that images are now distorted?

Some widths and heights seem to be fixed and the <article> tag throws in an error: :

To be honest nothing.

Iโ€™m wondering if there is somehow a broken link in resources?

What we need is a live url with the issue, so we can take a closer look see what is going on.

Send :email::postbox::package:

3 Likes

For those with the VOLT CMS issue, its caused by a missing style sheet. Im still looking into the cause. Hopefully some more news on a fix very soon.

4 Likes

Hey @Kassur @sanderling @RME @Jannis and anyone else who has encountered the Volt CMS issue.

I have issued a new build of Blocs V5.2 (build 521) which includes a fix for the Volt CMS issue you encountered.

If you launch Blocs and check for updates, itโ€™ll pull down the latest build. The change notes look the same, disregard that.

The Cause
We issued a little fix to prevent duplicate custom Bric template resources, which was a little too aggressive, we have rolled back this tweak so the functionality is the same as V5.1.5.

A proper fix for the original issue (duplicate resources) is already complete and coming in tomorrows beta of Blocs V5.2.1.

Disclaimer
This was an error in the Blocs application, not Volt CMS.

Thank You
We have @Jerry and @RME to thank for helping to get this issue found and fixed so quickly. :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Thanks @Norm for the fast update :top::+1:

7 Likes

Hey, @RME. I have negotiated to solve the issue for a lifetime of free beers :beers:, Blocs and Volt updates. What has been offered to you? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep, B521 works!
Congratulations Norm for the fast fix! :clap:

3 Likes

Many thanks - that now works fine!

1 Like

Hi @Norm - just noticed a small typo when selecting a Bloc from the menu and in the Testimonials section - Quote is spelt wrong on the first one.

1 Like