Blocs for Mac V5.1.1 Beta Build 2

@Norm, we all appreciate your detailed explanation and support. Have a wonderful restful and relaxing weekend.

1 Like

Sorry I’m not sure what that is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Is this good? However, it doesn’t seem to be reflected in the “preview” and it doesn’t feel very user-friendly. What about the “table”? The original is transparent. The color of the “custom class” is not reflected. I just want it to be the same as the current published “web”. If there is no further improvement expected, I will have to bear with using “Navi special”. But if there are improvements expected in the future, I would like to continue using “5.10b7” until then.

Thanks for the video and links to your live website, thats helpful.

What I can see from inspecting your website, is you are styling your links with the subclass (navbar-nav li a). Which is generated when you use the project settings text options to set the navigation link colours.

If you disable the !important check for the text colour rule in the Class Editor that may correct the issue. You currently have a few classes adapting the colours of links some may need to be altered.

When I apply colour to navigation links in Blocs I always use the global swatch option in the inspector.

It’s hard to tell how your project is structured regarding classes, it may make more sense to just send me a link to download your Blocs project (.bloc) and then I can see whats going on.

2 Likes

Thanks for the verification, I sent it here.

1 Like

If turned off, the text color set to color in the project will be the link color.

I’ll take a look on Monday and get back to you.

Thank you Please

1 Like

Hey, @Norm.

I’ve begun to muster up the courage to assemble a Bric, with lots of spoon-feeding (my gratitude to @PeteSharp for the assistance :pray: ). Everything seems to behave as expected on my M1, but when I make any modifications on my Intel, the save button mysteriously vanishes. Is this an Intel-specific glitch, or am I simply experiencing a blonde moment :blonde_woman: on this beautiful Sunday? It happens on 5.1 and the latest beta as well.

Small Potato Ltd 16-07-2023 at 15.31

Happened to me in the beta tonight. I had to go back to the stable.

Keyboard shortcut works though :joy:

1 Like

This is the stable version. :thinking:

Close button as well. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @Jerry

Try removing the spaces after the commas in Keywords and set the Version to a 3-number format, ex: 1.0.0

Bill
BricsDesign

Those keywords are the placeholders I think.

No luck with that one :thinking:. Indeed the keywords are the placeholder. I should have never started this adventure. :joy: :stuck_out_tongue: :woman_facepalming:.

Better numbering. But it won’t solve the save button issue.

Interesting I’ll check that out, might be a fix for 5.1.2

1 Like