Blocs for Mac V5.1.4 Beta Build 1

Hey everyone, here is the 1st beta of Blocs V5.1.4. This release includes more fixes for the newly released MacOS Sonoma.

Happy testing and have a great weekend :beers:

Download Blocs V5.1.4 Beta 1

2 Likes

No Bootstrap 5.3.2? :thinking: :nerd_face:

Hi Norm:

I replace at least 50 images on my site, at least twice per day. It would be wonderful if this pop up had a “Replace All” button so I would not have to click for each one.

Also, when I updated Eldar’s Minimalist Library, I had to click each change, that took me literally, 20+ minutes (unless I was doing something wrong? First time I have updated that library). A replace all option there would also be very appreciated.

Thank you

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Hi Richard,

Use the Extension Manager next time. It takes a few seconds this way.
More info and guidelines are here: User Guide - Minimalist Blocs Library

1 Like

Thanks Eldar. I guess reading some of your instructions before would have helped!!! :flushed:

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Still getting an issue where randomly project attachments are being added to page attachments.

All these brics are in the Global area. I fix this by removing them, and resetting the resources which works. Then suddenly it happens again. :man_shrugging: It gets a little long winded when you have lots of pages and you have to keep checking and resolving them :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Feels more responsive on Sonoma. Also option + command up and down arrow keys for moving items up and down tree is working better.

Thanks Norm much appreciate the fixes.

1 Like