Blocs for Mac V5.2.2 Beta Build 4

What a busy day :sweat_smile:

Following the release of Blocs for iPad V1.2, here is the fourth and final beta of Blocs for Mac V5.2.2.

A few more final fixes until V5.2.2 is released and we move to V5.2.3 next week :man_running:

Happy testing :beers:

Download Blocs Beta Build 4

6 Likes

Weird experience, I had Brics missing the first couple of times I used this beta build, they show now.

5 out of 6 Brics in total, I know because itโ€™s a set, that are all pre-fixed with the same name. Only one showed up. Weirdly, it was the only one that had its framework set as Bootstrap 4.

They were missing when filtering for them on the canvas, trying to add them. Seemed a couple of restarts brought them back :man_shrugging:

@norm,

What decides the order of favs for brics? I selected them in the order I wanted them, and it was fine, now itโ€™s re-ordered itself. ?

Iโ€™m having a bit of a font cleanup and Iโ€™ve uncovered a bug. Letโ€™s say I decide to delete all versions of Figtree from the font manager, then later open a project with three or four different weights of that font. Itโ€™s not flagging the missing fonts, until I quit Blocs and restart the project a second time. At that point it highlights the missing fonts.

1 Like

I think the order they are favourited in. The Bric Bar lacks the organisation features of the Bloc Bar right now.

I thought that at first, but itโ€™s reorganised itself :joy: