Blocs for Mac V5.2.3 Beta Build 2

Here is the second beta of Blocs for Mac V5.2.3. This build introduces some new options for the audio player Bric, some improvements to horizontal scroll containers and some improvements to how Blocs Store products are filtered for in-app search results.

Audio Player Preload Option
If your website has multiple audio player Brics on it, this feature is for you. Disable preloading to get an instant page load speed increase.

Server Path Finder
As long as you have your server credentials added, you can now log onto your server from within Blocs and select an upload path.

Obviously there are many types of hosting and server configurations, so this feature may not work as intended. Testers should pay close attention to the path value inserted into the field when a server location is selected.

test

Project Loading Speed
For anyone who is using a large project, you should see a little speed boost when it comes to opening your project (Average of a 25% faster loading speed when opening a 1GB Blocs project :nerd_face:).

Anyway, happy testing :beers:

Download Blocs Beta Build 2

2 Likes

Well … Norm?
Happy weekend anyway :beers:

1 Like

unfortunately FTP-Connect does not work at all, not with all German servers :frowning:

The IONOS docs say to use Port 22. Have you tried that.

Exactly.
It has to be 22 when using SFTP.
FTP is 21.

22 is the default port. Different hosts may assign something else for added security. My host uses 7822 for example.

Yes, the connection is established on port 22, I can also see and select the folders on the server. But as soon as I try to publish, I get an error message. What else could it be?

hof-theater-tromm_3151

The settings look ok for me.
Except the capital letters in the path. Maybe that’s causing the problem.
Try to change it on the server and in Blocs to “htt”.

Not possible. The folder on the server is with capital letters. If I change it to lower case, Connect is not established at all.

With Cyberduck, upload works without any problems

Was just a thought.
Also I meant to change the folder name on the server.

Unfortunately renaming did not help, everything was the same as with capitalization - Connect OK, when publishing - Error

Shame.
Works fine here with IONOS.
Have you checked your file names? No special characters, no spaces etc?

Blocs restarted, works ;-)))
Thank you for your help!

2 Likes