Blocs Master Class 1 - Animated Buttons

Hi guys,

Last week, I have launched the new video series - BLOCS MASTER CLASS. These are comparably long and detailed tutorials covering some specific parts of web design with Blocs. Think of it as a hybrid of full dedicated courses and free tutorials I have produced over the years.

The first class, which you can watch below, covers Custom Buttons, focusing on the animation and effects (like boxy shadows). Today, I am releasing a new Class, which focuses on Custom Cards. I will post it in a separate thread, so it is easier to find for people.

Access Options
I aim to release a new class every week, so about 4 classes each month. The first class of each month will be free and available on Blocs Master YouTube channel. The other 3 classes will be uploaded to Podia and available to Blocs Master All-Access Pass subscribers (and Blocs 4 Ultimate Pack users, until the release of Blocs 5).

My goal it to make at least some of these classes Live Streams, so people can ask questions and share feedback live. It doesn’t look like there is enough interest at this time, so maybe we can do that in the future.

5 Likes

Nice one @Eldar your support and work in Blocs is brilliant and the Animated Button video was really good, really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thanks! I believe that today’s video about Custom Cards (which I will post soon) is going to be even better!

1 Like

Brilliant! Looking forward to it, your like the Erling Haaland of Blocs ! consistently top of the game and making it look easy!

1 Like

:joy: Yeah, Erling is cool! He is even bringing the best version of Grealish back!

I have posted the second class here!

Best regards,
Eldar

1 Like

These are fantastic Eldar!!!
Great work, and thank you for continuing to support Blocs users!

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Erling is like a man made machine…i’m debating if he’s human!!!, he’s like from an arcade game with a can’t miss if your press the A button 3 times! 100%!
Grealish looks world class now, his work rate was noticed by everyone…every player at City looked world class…even subs who don’t play look world class at Man City at the moment !! but I am so happy they are all on fire. Foden looks like a totally different player. Its amazing how a player lifts people. It’s a shame this didn’t happen at Man U with Ronaldo, but im not a fan of their manager.

I will watch the new video now ! - thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, Richard! I am glad you like these!

Love how much time, effort and expert knowledge you have dedicated to helping all of us. Your simplified brilliance is clearly seen in your tutorials. If you have not supported our colleague for the work he does, please consider that now. We are living in trying time, especially where our friend lives.

1. It is a tax write off for your business.
  2. Everything @Eldar does is for our benefit.
  3. Think about how much you have learned and used those learned skills in your projects.
  4. Every minute of his work has value. “The laborer is worthy of his reward.” I Timothy 5:18

For those who believe and trust God, know that we have you and your family have a special place in our hearts. Prayers of peace and release from the oppressors.

4 Likes

Dear @KBConcepts,

Thank you for your support and kind words, as always! :pray:t2:

1 Like

I want to express my appreciation of trying to make the livestreams from which we can all profit from. I will try to join the live‘s whenever i can!

1 Like