Blocs Master Live Stream

Yeah - this will be great.

My questions would be based around how would Blocs iPad integrate with Mac in terms of brics bought etc - will all the developers of the brics need to be re-writing their brics in anyway ?

Also - I know iCloud had issues with saving files before from forum members using it - but wouldn’t it be great to work on mac and then just pick up your iPad and carry on from where we left off and have full iCloud integration…and maybe in the future have its own ftp client built in, so if a client wants a quick text change or something - just pick up the iPad, change the text and one press is a save and update in real time on just that page too!

No, the same code will work on both Mac and iPad OS.

Custom Brics for Blocs use Interpreted code which is also allowed on iOS (section 3.3.2 in Apple developer program T&C’s), so we are hopeful we will be bringing all of your favourite Brics over to iPad with no extra work required from the devs. :sunglasses:

You can do this. Currently it’s not real-time in app hand-off but you can create Blocs projects on your iPad and open them on Mac and vice versa.

5 Likes

Sounds amazing!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/EldarGezalov/status/1487105718440316934

1 Like

Good luck @Eldar sorry I cant tune into this one, hopefully you will do more :slight_smile:

Edit - I just tuned in but can’t figure out how to comment or ask questions but you’re doing a great job!

2 Likes

Same here, working overtime right now, will catch the recap on Youtube. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks, Norm! I will. In order to comment or ask a question, you need to be logged in into your YouTube/Google account.

@brechtryckaert thanks!

1 Like

Replay of the stream. It turns out my mic was so close to me, the sound quality is not super good. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Odd thing is, I was. On my phone, maybe that was the issue.

Anyway you had our entire household watching :sunglasses:

Well done, very professional! :+1:

1 Like

Looks like the stream went live too early, I am up now :joy: :rofl:

Are you using OBS?

1 Like

Thanks! It was nice to finally do a live stream after thinking about it for years. :+1:

1 Like

Good morning! We talked about you during the stream! :grin: yes, I was using OBS. Forgot to turn the Auto scene switcher before starting!

1 Like

Audio and video were flawless. I can say that usually isn’t the case for me.
Great show Eldar.
Looking forward to many more to come…

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Hot topic :rofl:

Just about finished watching the recorded stream now. :wink:

1 Like

Just watched it. Great stream @Eldar. Can’t wait to see the next one.

2 Likes

Thanks Eldar, the live stream was fun and I think you see the possibilities. It was nice to see some of the forum members online. Thank you for showing my photography blog using Volt CMS. To be honest, without purchasing your Volt course, it would have been a struggle. It’s also worth mentioning that the course is a great reference if you want to go back a review some of the videos.

I can’t wait to see what @Jannis has for the future of Volt CMS.

Thanks again,
Casey

4 Likes

Already :man_cook: :cupcake:

4 Likes