Blocs Master Live Stream

Hi guys,

After years of procrastination, I have finally decided to try Live Streaming for the first time in my life. The stream will start on my personal YouTube channel this Friday, Jan 28, 2022, at

5 PM GMT (London)
6 PM CET (Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, etc)
12 PM EST (New York)
9 AM PST (Los Angeles)

I have a few exciting ideas I want to share with you during this stream, and I will be happy to answer any questions about me, Blocs, web design, minimalism, or anything in general.

If you are interested in participating, but cannot attend for some reason, you can submit your questions in this thread or send me an email to Eldar@EldarGezalov.com. I will do my best to answer your questions during the live stream. I will share the recording of the live stream with my email newsletter subscribers.

Cheers,
Eldar

12 Likes

Oh wow! This is awesome :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks, @Eldar, I am looking forward to watching.

2 Likes

Can’t wait! :smiley:

2 Likes

So cool! Unfortunately I cannot participate…

2 Likes

Oh wow !..I might be working, but will try to catch it while on the move on a job !

Brilliant ! Looking forward to it !

2 Likes

@Jannis Hopefully, next time! It actually would be great to have you and other Blocs developers in the video with me! One of the things I want to do this year.

@AdieJAM Still not sure what’s the best day/time to host a live stream across the globe! I don’t expect to see a lot of people this week, but I think it would be a great first experience for me! As you know, I wanted to do this for years.

3 Likes

Just base on New Zealand times. :joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely going to try and join it live (depending on how much rest my 5yr old grants me). Looking forward to it!

1 Like

This is great.
A bit more advance notice for any future live casts would be welcome!!

Rich the Weather Guy

Maybe it has something to do with the big announcement from @Norm…Hhhhmmmmmmmm
Still waiting !!! at this rate @PeteSharp will get it before us ! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

@Eldar - after the stream, will you keep it on your channel so we can watch afterwards too?

Thanks for doing this too! amazing.

1 Like

Hi Richard,

This time it is just an unscripted Q&A live stream. Even if just one person turns up, it will be enough for me, because I want to test the live stream setup myself. It’s kind of an experiment I wanted to do for a long time, and if everything works fine, I will… well, I will talk about it in the video. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I will keep it public on the channel or make it unlisted, but in either case, I will share it in my newsletter. BTW, my stream has nothing to do with the amazing news coming from Norm!

1 Like

Thanks @Eldar , I am super excited about you doing this, the only job I have on in my event business in 7 weeks on a friday is this day !!! but I will get my headphones and watch in the background!!! but if not - hope to catch it afterwards soon as I get back in, but id like to watch live and input with questions etc.

You can make it sponsored by yours Wife’s amazing cooking channel too ! haha! - thinking outside the box here !

1 Like

Do I sense some insider knowledge there? :wink: :sunglasses:

haha, no! I am as excited about it as you are, and because it is coming from Norm, I am sure it will be amazing!

2 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve been near frantically refreshing the Twitter page for Blocsapp :wink:
Far too curious! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

List of topics to cover in my Live Stream:

1. TBD
  2. TBD
  3. TBD
  4. TBD
  5. TBD
  6. TBD
  7. Blocs for iPad :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
  8. New Blocs Master project for 2022
1 Like

Are the TBD hidden topics or just indetemined

To be decided :slight_smile: Well, what I am trying to say is that right now Blocs for iPad is the main thing on my mind! I have been asking and waiting for it for 4 years!

2 Likes

Sorry about that :relaxed:

1 Like