Blocs + Solis

Hey everyone,

We know Solis has kinda been left on the shelf while we blazed ahead with Blocs. Now Blocs 4 is out we are looking to get Solis running on Apple silicon and patch up a range of issues that have cropped up.

If you use Solis with Blocs, let me know what issues you have been encountering, be as detailed as possible.

To clarify, we are not looking for feature requests, we just want to give Solis a tune up.

5 Likes

#1 thing me is Live or Real Time of what you’re editing in Blocs. It does not update of the fly.
That being said I like Solis, setting up and using the 4 breakpoints is easy. Lots of dragging and zooming. Got to run to a meeting… bbl

It syncs in real-time for me as I build. I’m unsure what doesn’t sync for you.

See tickets 1608 and 8635. Might have to test if they are still a problem.

1 Like

So far so good. Using Solis on a MBP M1:

• I cannot see Pete his very tasty looking Hamburger menu (easy burger)
  • an icon in a collapsed bloc is not visible, other icons on other blocs are visible…
  • the new parallax effect is not visible, just the static parallax (old) effect
1 Like

I have a project that’s using a header that moves up and out of the way as you scroll but then returns to position when you stop. I have to increase the padding on top blocs to compensate as on export the top part of the first non global bric is cut off. There’s a discrepancy between how Solis displays these pages and how they look when they’re published.

Scripts/html codes be loaded in Solis.