Blocs Store - New Seller Dashboard

Hey Blocs developers,

Today we have some more improvements to the Blocs Store especially for you. When you next login, you will be greeted by the brand new seller dashboard. From here you can get a quick overview on your product statistics such as recent comments, views, purchase/download button clicks, and likes.

Some of the statistic logging (views & clicks) were only enabled yesterday so those numbers are pretty low. But as the weeks pass you should get a clear idea of your leading products.

I hope getting quick access to recent comments in a single location helps to keep lines of communication clear with your customers leading to less frustrations.

Im sure this will be a welcomed addition for those of you who are distributing products via the Blocs store.

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hi @Norm , looks awesome indeed. Could you fix me that access too? Would love to drop some templates in the store :wink: And a top secret project I can’t really disclose just yet.

Me too @Norm. I got already one item to add.

I would love to get a couple of my templates and the Snowflake Bric in the store but that one needs more polish.

Hi @Norm,
I am almost done with a couple of new bricks for Blocs. How do I go about getting access to the Blocs Store?
Could you PM me information about becoming a developer for Blocs?
Thanks.

5 Likes

Nice @Ricardo looking forward to seeing what you have been working on :grin:

2 Likes

I still have a little ways to go…
I’m still wrapping my head into some details of the API, especially coming from developing for Stacks.

For example, how do I make sure that a particular code will be placed just before the closing body tag? Or, place it in the head area?

I’ll have more specific stuff later, maybe you all experienced developers for Blocs, can help clarify some of my doubts, lol

If you reference a JavaScript file, either static from includes, or dynamic from templates, it will be linked into the area before the closing body tag.

1 Like

Thanks @Jannis,

I have another case scenario where the JS must be at the top of the body tag and another in the head section.