Blocs Summer Sale 2022

Thanks Whittfield…Just purchased Timeline!

Rich the Weather Guy

3 Likes

Would this work with Bootstrap 5?

1 Like

Went ahead and snatched up that new Timeline bric. Thanks! Also, I have been toying with a script for my next template and was wondering if you’d be open for a request in creating a bric for this feature.

1 Like

You finally got me. Too good to pass up.

1 Like

Just purchased the image overlay bric.
I was looking at that one months ago…you finally got me off the fence Norm!

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Bit of a no brainer - the wallet will be rattling when I get home.

Strategic genius as well :wink:

More great deals! Get 25% discount on all templates incl. the brand new attorney template and the template pack.

Code: Templates25

Valid until end of the week.

3 Likes

Awesome sale, just upgraded to Blocs Plus.

Is it just me getting it wrong, or do you actually pay more when you buy Blocs 4 Plus directly ($89.99) instead of buying Blocs 4 first ($39.99) and then upgrade to Plus ($24.99) ?

That’s called marketing :smiley:

Is there a problem with the upgrade page? I’ve just tried to upgrade, but I’m just getting the message that safari can’t find the server.

Scratch the above - I’m in :slight_smile:

Hi Eldar,

I’m interested in some of your stuff, but your links go straight to the paddle basket without telling me what’s included in the packages?

Where’s the best place to get more info for newbies?

Hey,

The best place with summarized details is my website: EldarGezalov.com

But, the same info can be found in either of these:

Cheers,
Eldar

2 Likes

Just purchased “Testimonials”…
Now I need some… :laughing:

Rich the Weather Guy

8 Likes

Blocs Plus and SmartNav are finally mine. Looking forward to the Class Library Manager. :+1:
Thanks to @Norm, @Whittfield and all the other providers.

4 Likes

Hi there.

I bought the Responsive 3D card style slider brick, but unfortunately, as soon as I start it, Blocs quits and restarts.
I tried both Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5.

Can anyone help what the problem could be?

I’m getting a coupon is invalid, can you check it? thanks

1 Like

The coupon is now valid until tomorrow. Sorry it was a wrong end date. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm. I entered through the store today but the 30% was not applied to Easy Burger. It said it would be on checkout but it was still $25. I didn’t see any code until now.

Pete, any way to still get this discount? I purchased Easy Burger today through the store but no discount was given. I never saw any reference for a “code”.