Blocs Summer Sale 2022

For me it’s there:

1 Like

Hi Peter (@pkeenan)

I have replied to your email :grin:

The discount only auto applied to the links I posted above. Otherwise you needed to add the coupon code.

I’d like to upgrade to Blocs 4 Plus with the 50% discount, any chance to still have access to the discount now.

I think you are still in time

Argh just missed the 60% sale… :frowning:

1 Like

New to blocs, literally just found out about it after buying BootStrapStudio and realising it was not what I actually need.

Looks like I’ve just missed out on the sales here literally by a few days :frowning:

@Norm Any idea when the next sale is?

I ask as I am currently looking at having to spend upwards of 4 figures to get everything Blocs related (including the tutorials and templates and all addin brics etc). If I can save a few % then that would be helpful!

@Whittfield - I’d be looking at buying all of your addons, are they a one time fee? Can they be used for multiple sites? Do you have a bundle for all of them or are they individual purchases?

Welcome to the Forums, @SimonG1976

I too am trying to get my way around BSS (just replied to you on the forums), but still use Blocs. Each has advantages and disadvantages, but both use the Bootstrap Framework. Whitfield’s addons are a one time fee, like all other addons are, and can be used on as many websites as you can build.

Enjoy this great community. You won’t find a better one :wink:

1 Like