Blocs V5.0.6 Beta Build 1

Hey everyone, here is the first beta of Blocs V5.0.6. This release includes a few bug fixes, a new option for disabling automatic image tag dimension data attribute generation (google light house feature) and a few other bits.

Have fun.

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser :eyes:

Download Blocs V5.0.6 beta Build 1

6 Likes

Hey, @Norm. Blocs has taken the initiative of applying a background to a DIV. How do I remove it when it’s not showing up in the class manager? :thinking:

That’s a global swatch assigned via the inspector.

Select the div and you will see a colour well in the sidebar.

No colour well for me as that’s what I assume should be there.

:thinking:

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. when adding additional items to a dropdown button/menu the populated fields remain empty while I would expect to see a link in each list item.

Small Potato Ltd 2023-02-04 at 12.42.39

I ran into a minor bug with this beta, but it’s a bit disconcerting when it happens. If I do a “File->Open Recent->Clear Menu”, then try to open an existing project, the edit window objects may appear corrupted or missing. I found that if I close Blocs and then reopen the same project, then everything appears to be fine. I may have to repeat this process for my other projects in order to clear things up with the edit window.

I thought I’d mention on this forum in case others run into this same problem. Btw, this issue also occurs for me with Blocs 5.0.5.

MacOS 13.2, MacBook M2 Max