Blocs V5.0.6 Beta Build 2

Hey everyone, here is the second beta of Blocs V5.0.6. This release includes lots of bug fixes, a new version of the Follow Bric, a new option for disabling automatic image tag dimension data attribute generation (Google lighthouse feature) and a few other bits.

Have fun.

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser :eyes:

Download Blocs V5.0.6 beta Build 2

7 Likes

Hello @Norm I think I have found a bug. When I add a .active class to the main settings, I get a strange icon in the navigation menu. The custom class has nothing in it.

1 Like

Crashed on first project load. I only clicked the canvas to select something :man_shrugging:

Crash Report…
Blocs_5.0.6_b2.txt.zip (9.4 KB)

1 Like

Same again, changed page, clicked on canvas. Crash. Main difference this time, is I was using Blocs way longer.

Blocs_5.0.6_b2_Clicking_on_canvas_Bric.txt.zip (9.7 KB)

@Norm I can’t remember if it is related to this beta, but if you delete a Grid row, the whole grid jumps down by the height of the row deleted. This is not so bad, but because removing a column creates new empty rows, it can involve a lot of mousing about.

Clicking on the bric updater “update all” Blocs crashes instantly.

1 Like

Hey, @Norm. When importing assets using the assets menu, Blocs decides that I should embed my assets as it opens the asset import screen :angry:. Could ‘import assets’ in the Assets menu be split into two items? i.e “embed assets” and “hosted assets” and have both their own shortcut? :thinking:

Small Potato Ltd 2023-02-12 at 11.15.31

Locally hosted & embedded, is not possible.

Hosted on a server & embedded is possible.

Hey, @Norm. The latest beta has decided to throw in some additional characters into an H1 bric. I had the same with the code widget bric a few days back. At that time believed the error was sitting in front of the screen.

Small Potato Ltd 2023-02-14 at 11.18.16

@Jerry
I wonder if this is something to do with the word ‘Caret’ being added to the top of a text box on another post?

1 Like

I wonder if you are pasting in styled or formatted text instead of plain unstyled text?

Just copy/paste within the same Blocs file.

The code widget gave me the same when playing around with Bootstrap .form-range

Some magic is happening here. :thinking:

1 Like

Found and fixed. Its todo with custom Brics and full screen mode.

1 Like

Any chance you can send me a copy of this project?

1 Like

I sent you a PM.

1 Like