Blocs V5.0.6 Beta Build 3

Hey everyone, here is the third beta of Blocs V5.0.6. This release has more bug fixes, a few Bloc Bar tweaks and some improvements for installing multiple .bex files.

Have fun.

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser :eyes:

Download Blocs V5.0.6 beta Build 3

4 Likes

Hey, @Norm. Not directly related to B3 but we really need the option to delete multiple classes from the class manager at once. Deleting 65 .dark-theme classes one by one is not funny (read… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:) and the time spent on it should be back-charged to you :grin:

3 Likes

@Norm Just reported a bug concerning column width settings to you, hoping it might find a fix in this or the next update too.

Salut @Norm.

I’ve added a class with a pseudo-element :after to the class manager library. When adding this class to a new project from the class manager library the background colour setting disappeared.

1 Like

And my last one for the day @Norm :innocent:. I’ve added a text-link to my project. When I do right-click (on the text-link) there’s no option to wrap it into a DIV. Not sure if there’s a reason for this. :thinking:

Ok, one more. :grin:
I have a class applied to a header of an accordion bric. When I toggle to ‘focus’ Blocs crashes.

Small Potato Ltd 2023-02-18 at 19.00.30

Crash report here:
Crash_Repport_180123.zip (2.3 KB)

Just let me know if you need the project.

1 Like