Blocs V5.0.7 Official Release 🎉

I have reinstall Blocs 5.0.0.
Everything works fine.
Weird.

CORRECTION: no php

More tests:
no html, no php.

After heavy testing i’ve found some strange things.
Yesterday I updated Blocs 5.0.6 via the inbuilt update process to 5.0.7.
After this the discribed behaviour accurred.

I just downloaded Blocs 5.0.7 installed it and everything works as it should.

So direct download and it works fine?

Exactly.
Strange isn’t it?

But I remember that in 5.0.6 the issues occurred there too.

Sounds like it could be the OS preventing the PHP module being launched because it doesn’t trust it after its been downloaded. I think MacOS Gatekeeper can do that sometimes.

OK.
So what can we do?
Are there reports from other user?

It’s random so not wide spread, Im guna check in with the developer(s) who make the update framework Blocs uses.

1 Like

@Norm, I still can’t get the WP Paginate to work once the template is published. It’s there when I preview, but not in the WP site itself.

1 Like

Hi @Norm,
I am working on a Wordpress template, but I can’t deliver the final product until this pagination issue is resolved. Is there anything I can do on my end? The issue is still present on v5.1.0 b1

What is the post type that it’s not working on.

If you download the Blocs trial it comes with a WP template that has paginate working on it. Have you looked at that version?

I created a 3 custom post types: providers, locations, services.
I used the “exempla.bloc”, and the pagination does not show up. It only shows locally with the wordpress simulation data, but not on the wordpress site once exported.

@Norm

I just had 2 blocs disappear from my project. Not on canvas, layer tree or preview. (v5.0.7 offical)

I was in full screen.

I save with a different name. Re-open, nothing not there.

No worries open a copy saved in the volt minutes before… missing changes I had made to those blocs, 3 backups all the same, nothing saved from recent changes made to those blocs before it disappeared.

:grimacing:

Lucky this is just a proof of concept test and so the lost work was not important, just lost time. Where do I send the invoice :crazy_face:

I think someone else posted about a similar issue recently too.

UPDATE: Done it again. This time I noticed when I added a bloc, it showed up out of order in the layer tree, the new blocs appeared above the global area. I was not in full screen. Top Global blocs not visible on canvas or preview.

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 4.01.45 PM

1 Like

Just tried the loop with regular posts, same results,no pagination once exported.

Can you send me a copy?

Did you use the wrap in div functionality at any point?

I did at one stage I think, but I am sure I replaced that structure early on.

1 Like

I did on the file sent you… :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I think I found the problem, still working on the exact cause. How are you finding the new note features?

1 Like

Of the the whole project?