Blocs V5.1.3 Beta Build 3

Hey everyone, here is the 3rd beta of Blocs V5.1.3. This release includes a bunch of fixes for CSS Grid, MacOS Sonoma plus a wide range of interface improvements and updates.

We are back to a single build :sweat_smile:

This version will be released on Monday in time for Sonoma, anything that’s still broken will be swept up into the next beta (which will also be next week).

Happy testing :beers:

Download Blocs V5.1.3 Beta 3

3 Likes

There’s a little glitch on the interface tab.

1 Like

When a value is assigned to a text field within the interface, that same value is automatically populated across all other text fields present in the inspector.

@Jerry

If you assign a function & attribute & make sure the function exists in custom-bric.js - does it still spray that value everywhere ?

Bill
BricsDesign

I’m just putting the UI together and I have not seen this before. You could be right though. However, that still doesn’t make sense to me.

EDIT:
You’re right, its the same in 5.1.2. I don’t see the logic but that could be me. :smiley:

EDIT II
It does make sense as the same attribute name is applied to all. :man_facepalming:

I’m off to the kids corner :child: :child:to play with my puppies :dog: :dog:

Note to self: No Blocs on Friday evening anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Check your attribute make such each field is unique

2 Likes

And keep Friday evenings exclusively for the :coconut: :palm_tree:! :grin: :beers:

1 Like

I don’t recall any royalties here :thinking:

2 Likes

Please forward me the revised contract. :grin:

Hello,
There is a glitch in the preview mode for SM and XS breakpoints.

Blocs-b3

1 Like

Scrolling with the mouse on the canvas still does not work smooth, when you have blocs with background images set to parallax.

2 Likes

MacOS Sonoma?

Yes, Sonoma RC2

1 Like