Blocs V5.1 Beta Build 12

Self modded :joy:

Hi folks,
sorry to interupt the party here but the extension manager doesnโ€™t have a scoll bar anymore.
Is that correct or is it just me?
This also occurs in 5.08.

I am not seeing a scrollbar if that is what you mean, however I can scroll freely with the wheel on the mouse.

Got this fixed up ready for next final beta.

5 Likes

Beta 5.1267345

You DO need a vacation Norm!!! :laughing:

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Yes, thatโ€™s it, like in asset or class manager.
Of course I can scroll with the mouse wheel, but with hundreds of extensions (Minimalist Library by Eldar) a scroll bar would be very useful.

Final final :checkered_flag: ?

2 Likes

list of current savefiles by @Norm :
Blocs5.1-final
Blocs5.1-finalv2
Blocs5.1-finalfinal
Blocs5.1-final-final
Blocs5.1-final_final
Blocs5.1-final-lastone
Blocs5.1-final_forreal

:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Hey, @Norm

Is it you who reserved data-scroll="" attribute? If yes, :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :grin:

EDIT:
The answer is yes :rofl:
So how to add data-scroll="" without modifying the exported HTML file? :thinking:

It would make it possible to use:

1 Like

Yeah its used for scroll to interaction.

1 Like

hey @Jerry do you still have the square image issue? if yes can you send me the project file.

1 Like

Thanks to rename :innocent: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iโ€™ve put a solution in place for this in the next beta. Thanks for the heads up :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hey, @Norm.
No need for renaming the data-scroll="" attribute :innocent:. A bit of Javascript does the magic :smiley: :magic_wand:
This upcoming weekend promises to be awesome, as scroll animations have now become infinite with locomotive scroll. #TeamLowCode

Small Potato Ltd 01-07-2023 at 06.16

2 Likes