Blocs V5.1 Beta Build 12

Hey everyone, here is the 12th beta of Blocs V5.1. This build adds support to set the Max Tokens in the AI Assistant for Chat GPT as well as fixes for a few more bugs.

Im hoping to get another beta out in time for the weekend with more fixes before the release next week.

Download Blocs 5.1 Beta 12

5 Likes

Awesome @Norm.

Tokens do work sweet! :grin: :pray:
The <br><br> issue still needs some :two_hearts:

Don’t forget the CSS Grid column labels in edit mode when using complex templates wcontaining commas.

I think it would be quite acceptable to remove the column and row labels when defining a col or row template.

Order in the universe has been restored.

3 Likes

And after all that long arduous task of making Blocs the greatest web building application for Mac it will be time for vacation. :desert_island: :thong_sandal: :tropical_drink:

I know I’ll sleep tonight!

3 Likes

No, we have more work for him :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe the website needs a modern slavery statement?

For us moderators and providers

2 Likes

Now there is a thought!

3 Likes

You sound like @Helen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey, if anything it makes you value your retro gaming time all that much more :joy:

In saying that, I am really over tired. I might spend part of today with Red Dead 2. Owned it for ages, hardly played it.

2 Likes

I still have a Wii here, my newest console :joy:

3 Likes

I still have a Wii too. :joy: was well used when my daughter was little. She is about to turn 17. Man the Wii is old now :grin:

Although Xbox One is my newest console. Only Xbox I’ve ever owned.

1 Like

I have a wee too :rofl: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yeah my eldest has this……and not played it yet - but took it to our holiday home to play together as took our old Xbox one there.

We have 3 x Xbox Series X in our house so me and the boys all play game pass games together! - but summer time we are too busy playing golf outside at the moment!

Oh and huge Nintendo fan!!!
Have a huge passion for anything Shigeru Miyamoto has worked on.

I ended up playing BF1. :joy:

Used to play BF2 in my former windows life :disguised_face:

Some things are best not said publicly.

5 Likes

Weekends are starting early in :kiwi_fruit:-land I see. :grin:

1 Like

Is there a moderator here who can shut this down?

3 Likes