Blocs V5.2.0 Beta Build 2

Blocs asks the file system to provide the icon for the file type. So you Macs returning those.

I found the cause looks like the restart fails if you have unsaved changes.

1 Like

Bug report forwarded to Tim :grin:

1 Like

The class window has certainly received noticeable improvements in this beta, understanding that a significant revamp would be part of a version upgrade. The small class counter located in the corner adds a nice touch. However, it tends to make certain miscalculations.

Small Potato 2023-11-02 at 18.33.27

I’ll check that out!

1 Like

Fixed that up :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thought I’d share some of the fixes and improvements already in the pipeline for tomorrows (V5.2) beta build 3. You may encounter some during testing this build.

• Added ability to unlock a locked class from the Class Editor (new feature).
• Fixed issue that caused Class Editor lock state to become enabled when locking other classes.
• Fixed various issues with element class count not being calculated correctly in token field.
• Fixed issue with class token field not removing classes from elements when backspace key is hit.
• Fixed issue with arrow keys not navigating the autocomplete class list.
• Fixed unwanted options in token field context menu.

Thanks for all the feedback so far :beers:

3 Likes

Bloc sections which are marked to be excluded from export and not visible in edit mode are visible when sharing the screen shot.

1 Like

This white menu issue is not only with Blocs. I see the same with Asana. Something must have changed on OS level.

1 Like

Apart from the blocapp beta, I have no problem with other programs, all the programs work correctly without problems, even the stable version of blocapp V5.1.4 works perfectly, while the Beta is the only one that causes me conflict at the moment.

That may be because it’s (v5.2) the most up to date version of an app that’s compiled with the latest version of apples developers tools.

It’s interesting that other apps show very similar issues.

I’m going to poke around on the Apple developer forums today and see if I can find out more.

Also which version of MacOS are you running?

1 Like