Bric Update: Tab Anything - Gen 2

You’ll login at Gumroad using the same email address you made the purchase with. There you can download the latest update. You can do a password reset if needed, but remember to use the purchase email.

1 Like

Hello! Sorry for the very low level question, but I have just purchased your extension bundle, and it’s the first time I’ve attempted to install an extension in Blocs (I’m a business owner that has no design experience before using Blocs for our website) and I’m having trouble figuring out exactly how to use/access it. I did install the extension through adding the .bex file to the extension manager. It is showing up there. But … now what? I don’t seem to be able to find any new options anywhere.

Hi @drlan,’
Thanks for your support. It means so much to me!

I’m happy to help. Once the extension is installed, you access it through the bric bar. here’s the documentation for that.
https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/bric-bar/

Also, I want to point you to the resource that most new Blocs users can’t live without.

Eldar’s Free Tutorials: Eldar is a Blocs authority on usage tips related to the core program itself. It’s the first stop for many.

1 Like

I looked in the bric bar but it doesn’t show up? :sob:

screenshots are gonna be handy today :smile:

I’ll stick around a while if you can produce some. :+1:t5:

1 Like

just ignore the people on screen, lol! zoom meeting ongoing…

LOL! I’m guessing you probably just need to restart Blocs. if it’s in the Extension Manager it’s probably just that. :crossed_fingers:t5:

OMG you’re probably right. Doing that now… doh!

Edited to update: YES, that was it! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This add on is simply awesome. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! :raised_hands:t5:

Is there any tweak or class to set vertical buttons tab to fill the horizontal width?

To achieve this:

Thanks

just make the tabs transparent and give the column the background color.

I thought about it, but I will get a very narrow column and can´t deatach to achieve that.

It would be great also to set the size of the text with some styling