Brics Infinite Slider compatibility issues

Greetings to all.
I am using the brics Infinite Slider but I am having problems since apparently in the side panel it is not displayed, only the column is empty while in the blocsapp canvas it is displayed, just as when I delete it I get a warning of “this plugin is necessary” and it doesn’t allow me to delete it, then I have to delete the entire block to remove it, I also thought about saving and seeing if that would make it appear, but no, on the contrary, only the entire block disappears even though the brics is displayed on the canvas.

I don’t know if it’s an error in the brics themselves or in the pads, but there’s definitely something going on there, I hope you can help here. @Lucas @Norm

blocsapp V5.2.2/5.2.3

Infinite Slider bric seems to be working fine for me on Blocs 5.2.2/5.2.3. Maybe you should try remove/reinstall of IS bric to see if that helps.

pruthe

I already uninstalled it and reinstalled it again but nothing, it’s still the same problem.

Hi @nelo,

OK, I created a new project with a single Structure 1 column in the main body. Then I added the Infinite Slider bric to the empty column. At this point, the 4 empty Li show up for the Infinite Slider, but IS object does not appear in the layer tree on left. I could not add anything to the empty Li areas until I clicked on Row, then Col in layer tree. I then started adding image objects to the empty Li areas from left to right. After the 3rd image was added, the Infinite Slider object now appeared in the layer tree and I could make changes to IS bric in side panel on right. I’m guessing that things are now probably OK for using IS bric. I did not get any errors from Blocs while doing this.

Maybe you could also create a new project and see if you can do the same thing I did. If so, maybe you could then try same approach on your existing project.

Hope this helps you with your project. If not, I’d recommend sending an error report to Lucas via his support site.

Thx.

pruthe

p.s. Using Blocs 5.2.3 on MacBook Pro M2 14.4.1

Best bet is contacting Lucas directly via his website.