Can't change font family in a text bloc

Font looks OK in editing mode, but don’t change in the viewer (display default font -helvetica-). This bit of text is the content from a post. Other text on the same page get rendered right. I did many things to correct the problem (delete text class, delete bloc and re-create it, change font family, close and restart app, re-export, etc) but nothing works. Strange as I only have problem with this bit of text; rest of the page is OK.

Hi,
Could you please clarify the problem? Additionally, if would it be possible for you to provide an image to help better understand the situation?

1 Like

Hi AnasHyeee,

Thanks for caring! Sorry for my bad english writing, French is my mother thong.

This image screen copy is from a static page; no problem to do that. Now, I’m building Wordpress template and I want the page (single) to display exactly like that one : Header is a Home icon link, image is the front one image from the blog post and the text is the content of that same post. The problem is I can’t set the text to display any other font than Helvetica (the default one). Is that clear?

Hi rayca
Its okay, don’t worry we will try to help you

You can set fonts from settings;

Sorry to tell, but this doesn’t work for me. The way I understand it, that video shows how to set font for the entire site and/or some elements of a site (say H2). But one can also set font on each text element, one by one, using right-click on the bit of text itself or using the right workspace menu. And all those ways looks like they work without caring about each other (one can set H2 to Times Font in the project setting and the workspace menu will still display Helvetica as being the default font for H2). It’s very confusing! have some text “brick” I’m a Blocs app newbie, but used to work in graphic art design and never had such problem to set fonts in printing documents!

In my WP theme project, some text parts (bricks?) can be modified with the right-hand menu while that same setting doesn’t appear when i’m selecting a text part from an other block, like if those would be to different kind of bricks…
Can’t wait for a Blocs app user manual!