Can't open custom class and other

I can select the text, so it doesn’t seem to hang up, but I can’t open any custom classes or color palettes.What can I do about it?
When I clicked on the finder, there was a window open in the background, but it was blank.

I tried it three times, but it crashed on “5.20b3” and I couldn’t open the project situation.

I would suggest redownloading the beta. It looks like your copy of the app is corrupt. Also take care to extract it with the Mac built in extractor/unzip feature

I tried installing new accounts with versions 5.14 and 5.20b3, but with 5.14, I can open it, but it crashes when I try to open a custom class. As for 5.20b3, it crashes immediately upon opening. Is there a way to fix this? I have backups of the project, but they are from just before the crashes occurred, so I’m worried if the backup projects are in a stable condition. This situation happened suddenly after I removed "toggle visibility.

I deleted all the “blocs” files on the startup volume, installed a new version of V5.10, and updated to v5.14, but the situation did not improve at all. I tried testing other apps, but they work normally. , highly suspicious and dangerous

When you launch Blocs it immediately crashes?

I tried installing new accounts with versions 5.14 and 5.20b3, but with 5.14, I can open it, but it crashes when I try to open a custom class. As for 5.20b3, it crashes immediately upon opening. Is there a way to fix this? I have backups of the project, but they are from just before the crashes occurred, so I’m worried if the backup projects are in a stable condition. This situation happened suddenly after I removed "toggle visibility.

I sent file

I would need to look at the file and see if I can replicate the crash. The file may be corrupted somewhere which I may be able to manually fix.

Are you using the latest version of MacOS Sonoma?

Is your Mac Apple Silicon or Intel.

I’m creating a new website on a new OS, but it keeps crashing. My OS version is ‘10.15.7.’ Does ‘Blocs 5.14’ not work? What is the latest version of ‘Blocs’ compatible with ‘Catalina’?

I have the same system, and version 5.1.4 is stable on my end without any issues.

Thank you for your comment, what a strange phenomenon is happening, I would like to fix the project somehow.

Is the Macs drive case sensitive?

Versions 5.0 and 5.1 were able to open photo albums, including custom classes, correctly. However, version 5.14 cannot be opened no matter what I do.

???
I don’t understand what it means, I’ve been using it without any problems until now.

It says I can’t even open a new project.

Those later versions are compiled with the newer version of the Mac SDK to run better on Sonoma.

I’ve read some other Mac developers have had issues with this and older versions of MacOS when using this new SDK for Mac Development.

It’s not logical, but what should I do so that I can continue editing?

The project I’ve been editing so far in version 5.14 is running on version 5.13. Is it okay to downgrade the project edited in 5.14 and continue editing it in 5.13?

Since I have also sent the project file, please identify the cause of the error. Crashes occurring in a new clean install environment with only OS and Blocs are fatal.