Change breakpoints using Page Settings css

Hi, It’s possible to change Large and Medium pixels without changing the website? Now by default it’s Large(1200->992) Medium(991->769) and I want to change to Large(1400->1192) and Medium(1191->769)

Ideally you don’t want to change them, as they are the default Bootstrap breakpoints, as such Blocs doesn’t have an option for that.

You can use media queries with CSS if you want to control elements by breakpoints that you set yourself though. You would need to add these to the page header though.

Because on some tablets like iPad or new Samsung on my website it show Large version instead of Medium, I want to show medium on tablets, it’s possible?

Presently there is no way to create custom or additional breakpoints within Blocs itself. Aside from creating and managing your own breakpoints through the page attachments or project setting features and utilizing your own custom CSS.

There is however a custom bric available that does allow various things which may help your efforts some.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you need to change the breakpoints or use a media query.

Try starting from the small viewport up adjusting the columns as you need them. You can recreate layout you want at each breakpoint, so you shouldn’t need a additional breakpoint to solve this I think.