circleCMS Preview

Using what? Surge is the name he has given to a service where he updates sites for clients on a subscription basis.

sorry I misunderstood

Thank you very much @Eldar, I will do my best for creating a hassle free CMS solution. I will test the CMS a lot, but I think a CMS which will work without any problem on any server in its initial release would be an illusion. But after the release, my goal is it, to get updates out as fast as Norm did, when releasing Blocs 3, to get this problems resolved.

2 Likes

Have there been any updates to the development of any CMS working with Blocs 3?

Hello @KBConcepts, actually I am looking with @Norm to get some bugs out of the blocs api, otherwise the cms is not usable. I am also adapting the code to the latest really great Blocs api improvements.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know

Is there any news in the meantime about your cyrcle CMS program or did you stop working on it? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Phil,

I am still working on it, but I still have to solve a lot of problems coming from the endless servee configurations out there. I am also still waiting for a „path“ feature in the Blocs API. On our own servers, some of our clients are using it already, but I only want to release a public version when none of my beta testers have any problems any more.

Sorry for the long delay.

Has anyone been able, with issues, for a Client to edit their Website?
Are their any workable solutions using CMS?

In the last couple of years, I have only been rolling out sites on OctoberCMS. Design in Blocs, and finish the build out in October with a lot my own custom plugins. (which is very quick due to the builder plugin).
You can end up with a very client friendly site re updating and editing content.

In saying that, I could see a need where exporting a Blocs site and having just edited areas via a simple CMS would be really handy.

1 Like

They are not accepting any more user.

Keep going! I’m sure there’s plenty of appetite for it here.

Yeah, I got in. :smile: