Combined CSS location

I’m running my website on a server that is setup to require content to be in directories (due to routing constraints, given the main web-app running at root ‘/’).

When exporting the project without the css being combined, these files are contained in /css. Would it be possible to have the option to send combined css to this location also, rather that exporting to the root directory?

For JS, it does this already (no change to the location).

I hope this makes sense. Apologies if this is already possible, but I’ve not been able to find that option.

Anything that can be done here please?

Just bouncing this one again. Would be great if the combined CSS could remain in the /css location.

Hello @darren I know that this is not ideal, but the only option I see is just create the css folder move the all.css to the css folder and edit the index.html and where you see <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./all.css">change to: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=".css/all.css">

Thanks for your help. I actually fixed the issue server side in the end with a new nginx additions, so all good now anyway.