Compliment Norm and team

I wanted to take a moment to compliment Norm and team.
I updated Blocs on my Mac to version 5.1 and I am not having ANY issues.
The update from Blocs V4 to V5 was very tough for me, but so far :crossed_fingers: I have had no issues.
I feel this speaks to the level of care Norm and his team are putting into making these updates as least problematic as possible.
Sure, there are always bugs to fix, and new versions can break some things, but Norm and his team seem to be attempting to keep this to minimum, or at least issuing a quick fix when a serious issue arises.
Apple programmers who issued that “Security fix” last week, that had to be pulled, and in some cases removed from Macs should take note! :thinking:

Nice work Norm. Pass it along…

Rich the Weather Guy

12 Likes

Great post @WeatherguyNH and I second all you have said.

It must be so hard to develop something to keep everyone happy and there must be over a few hundred thousands if not millions of endless combinations of making an update to something that can throw something else out - and when a code to fix that is out, that can break something else - I bet its like a wheel that never stops turning and hard to get off!

Keep up the great work @Norm & @Helen and hope you find time to have a holiday this year guys ! & thanks for all our developers on here too !

6 Likes

I have to think keeping everyone happy is nearly impossible…

Rich the Weather Guy

3 Likes

Absolutely, great post. :+1:

Thanks, I’m glad Blocs is working for you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The quote that I’ve cherry-picked, but I must tell you, it’s doing wonders for me as well! :joy:

1 Like