Contact form not updating

I need to change the ‘send to’ email address in the contact form which I’ve done in blocs but after publishing no message is received. I’ve checked the php forms in the ‘includes’ folder on my website and one of the forms continues to list the old email address in the ‘send to’. I’ve tried deleting the old form and reentering all the information into a new form and it still publishes the incorrect php file. I’ve deleted the entire site from the server and republished, same again.

Blocs publishes two php forms in the ‘includes’ folder under public_html. one is called ‘form_2.php’ and the other ‘form_21610.php’. It is the latter that continues to publish the incorrect email address.

Am I missing some input field that I need to change? Mail Server settings? Do I need to sacrifice small animals to a vengeful html demigod?

Just in case, that’s always good :smiling_imp:

I would be inclined to delete the problematic form and add a new one, then test again. It shouldn’t happen but it could be some kind of cache issue.

Hi. I did that, twice. I thought maybe I had inputted the old email someplace else such as the site settings or page settings but I couldn’t find any other instances.

In that case I would file a bug report and send the project file for Norm to check it out.