Cookie Consent link in Blocs Store broken

See topic title:

It appears, the link to the Cookie Consent Bric in the Blocs Store is broken:

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi @SimpleText, download works like a charm.

Hi @Jerry, thanks, I got it. AdGuard was blocking access to the page. Strange enough, just to this particular bric and not the others in the store.

1 Like

Hi @SimpleText

don’t forget that only the cookie information in the EU is not enough when you use some cookies or 3rd Party products like maps or analytics

tom

Yes, thanks. It’s getting complicated. Would love to do a page with no cookies at all …

@SimpleText, no cookies needed over here in Mauritius though! :grinning:. Life is amazing in a world without cookie consent pop-ups.

1 Like

You live in Mauritius? Really?
Just because of the cookie pop-up free surfing or also for the sunshine and so on? :sunglasses:

Hi @Ms_Sun, mostly for the sunshine, blue oceans and coconut trees. Not dealing with cookie consent is the little cherry on the margarita! :coconut: :cocktail:

I had thought so… haha :sweat_smile:
and I envy you for living there! Do you speak French or does one even have to speak French there?

English is the official language. However, French and Creole are mostly spoken. Indeed I do speak French and a few other languages. Where’s @AdieJAM?, our native Mauritian on this forum!

1 Like

One day i will return with my wife and kids to Mauritius and show them where my Mum was born - they will just fall in love with the place.

@Jerry - enjoy every second of it !!!

1 Like

Why not have a big Blocs workshop there? Just because of the work as in workshop of course… :wink:

Unfortunately you are absolutely right @tom2

Does a Cookie consent thing for Blocs EXIST that is OK regarding GDPR???

I see Borlabs quite often, but that is a plug-in for WP only.

Such a thing is really, really badly needed!

1 Like

It certainly is.
I’m waiting for this a long time now.

Hi,
this a link by @MichaelZ
https://daschmi.de/do-you-want-a-cookie-cookie-opt-in-script/

Works really good and only pay once for a website, no monthly payment. But you have to work a little bit with code
tom