Cookies 2022

Does anyone have any new, easy to absorb, information about cookie banners ?
Does the current cookie bric from Caboozi give euro compliance? And if not do you, dear reader, know of an alternative.

I have read on this forum that a Blocs built will be cookie free anyway - until we add something such as a google map, Google analytics or a shopping cart. Is this still the case with Blocs V5 and all the 3rd party blocs and brics available to us ?

Richard

If you are looking for a GDPR-compliant cookie consent tool, there are only a few things to keep in mind. Your tool should have buttons to accept and reject all cookies, and there should also be information about the detailed use of these cookies and if any data is shared with 3rd parties.
If there is a dedicated cookie policy, if it is not included in the consent banner itself, you should have a link included to this as well. It can also help to include a revisit functionality so visitors will be able to change their settings later.
It can be difficult to maintain a banner that meets all the different privacy regulations that exist.
I have not worked with the tools included in Blocs but I had good experience with CookieYes. It’s easy to use and implement and you can configure it completely to your liking.