Create Virtual gift card

Hello community, I have to create a site with proposals for the sale of services in the field of wellness (massage) but I was also asked the possibility of creating virtual gift cards that would be sent to the recipient with a personalized message after payment. Do you have any ideas on how to manage the creation of gift cards? On WordPress I know that. It exists but I hate wordpress with its endless updates. And I find them cumbersome, especially Divi. Thank you for your help and suggestions.

With some low code effort, you can do this using jsPDF. If not mistaken I created a while back a Blocs file for printing random numbers on a voucher and to be able to download them as a PDF. The search box might be of help here.

1 Like

Thanks Jerry I look it after my work👍

I use Gift Up to sell gift vouchers for my Ghost Walk. It’s always worked well for me.

1 Like

Hi @Reg, and how does it integrate into Blocs website? Just had a quick look and it seems very good.

I say ‘use’ it. I removed the functionality from my site a while ago because the tour will cease to operate at the end of May and I didn’t want people to able to buy vouchers the I might not be able to ‘honour’. I seem to remember one can embed a generated code into a site to make the vouchers available from ‘source’ or, as I did, include a link directly to GiftUp.

1 Like

It takes a lot fees :cry: and I should add fees paypal. It’s not for me a good solution for me.