DIV appears that I can't delete

Ghost in the machine: I opened a project and discovered that on one page there is a DIV with some text content in it. In edit screen it also looks kind of greyed out.

I can’t delete it. I can’t hide it. I can#t edit the text in it. No matter what I try, I can’t get rid of it. And I don’t really know how it got there.

Finally I gave up and just exported the page, and then afterwards I deleted the DIV in question in a code editor.

Was just wondering if anybody else had this experience … :man_shrugging:

THX,
Gary

Hi Gary,

What happens when you try to duplicate the bloc with this DIV? I had something like that years ago, and I remember I was able to quickly solve it by rebuilding the bloc.

Cheers,
Eldar

Hi Eldar,

Thanks for the tipp! Unfortunately didn’t help any.
What’s really weird is: I have 7 rows and columns with H3 + P items, nothing special. As I said earilier, in one of these columns a DIV suddenly appeared containing some text.

And the weird part: everything below the mystery DIV is now no longer within a column. It’s like the row and column structure has been deleted - the H3 and P tags are no longer contained within a row/column structure … too weird …

I finally just rebuilt the whole thing from scratch …

That’s weird indeed. I guess @Norm is the only person you can figure out the cause of this issue.

In any case, glad to hear that rebuilding it from scratch has fixed the issue.