Easy Burger v1.2 Update

@AdieJAM You have come a really long way with Blocs and I love the clean look, alongside the gradient colours that has great impact. One small suggestion would be to try the lightest of grey borders around the dropdown accordion when the FAQ sections open to separate them from the background. Either that or maybe the same trick on the background in those dropdown areas.

1 Like

ā€¦and my ā€œThird Eyeā€. Got my ROI already in! :grin:

1 Like

Nice @AdieJAM, Iā€™ve only used my phone, it looks great.

1 Like

Nice. You realise I officially get a profit share after the ROI is complete :rofl::rofl:

Hi, @PeteSharp,
does it work with Blocs 3.5.8?
Iā€™m still doing most of my work with Blocs 3.5.8 on an iMac with High Sierra and havenā€™t upgraded to Blocs 4.1 (I know, Iā€™m a troglodyte!, but Big Sur still has too many problemsā€¦).

[EDIT] It doesnā€™t. Forget about itā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Mojave is a solid OS and works well with Blocs 4 if you are hesitant to use Big Sur. It also still works with older 32-bit apps.

I had reservations about Catalina as well but it wasnā€™t the disaster I feared. Big Sur seems reasonable for the most part with only a few minor frustrations.

1 Like

Hi @Mangla,

Yes, Easy Burger is Blocs 4 only, because it uses Font Awesome version 5. Blocs 3 used Font Awesome 4.

If you have already purchased Easy Burger, DM me your email you purchased with and Iā€™ll refund you. :smiley:

-Pete

https://blocsbuilder.com/brics/easy-burger/
The current feedback is that Easy Burger works fine in Blocs 5