eCommerce in 2024!

Hi all,

A few posts have come up recently regarding eCommerce and a for a long time for businesses looking at selling many physical products and great integration with Blocs that Ecwid has always been the best option and I have used it and its been seamless and works like a dream.

But just seeing what other options we have that are around the similar price range that still offer the great flexibility just to keep our options open, 2024 we should surely have have some competition out. I have checked on Google a few times and not seen anything !

Stripe
One thing I would like to see is how people have created some nice websites using the Blocs e-commerce integration by using Stripe alone.

I am thinking of doing a very simple 1 page website for small businesses for a fee and its a simple book online and pay upfront and then I work with the client on what they want !

Thanks all in advance.

Reflow is the way to go after Ecwid.

1 Like

Hi @Jerry
Yeah forgot about Reflow ! I think I recall you using it ?

Was it easy to use?

The bric didn’t get the love or follow up it deserved I think.

Yup.

Just read (and understand what you’re reading :grin:) the documents.

I think it is a great Bric!

1 Like

Hi,
This is a website I recently completed in Blocs 5 which uses Stripe for payment processing. My client set up the Stripe account following my recommendation and it has been working well.

Hope that helps,

John

1 Like

Hi @JHasel

Looks great - so that is linking to button to the product within Stripe, which works well.

have you tried using the e-commerce set up in Blocs? if so - what is the difference have you found?

Hi @AdieJAM
In fact, I believe I did use the e-commerce set up in Blocs initially but in migrating through a couple of Blocs versions it got translated to a URL Link which incoprorates all the data originally set in to the button interaction (as Stripe e-commerce). I just opened the project in 5.2.2 and you can switch back and forth between URL and e-commerce and it displays the appropriate settings in both ‘modes’.

1 Like

Nice one, either way it works well. I will be getting an account with Stripe for sure now.

Thanks for posting.