eCommerce Integration

Hi Blocs Team

I’m curious (I haven’t come across anything yet) if Blocs has the ability/functionality to work with ecommerce? If not do you have plans to allow for this in the very near future?
Thanks…

Very simple to add eCommerce. If you use a shopping cart like Ecwid.com it’s just adding a line of code to an HTML brick. It’s fully responsive and can be customised to suit your website. There’s a free version (limit of 10 products) that you can play around with.

That is really good to know and I will give it a try - a big thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a little Blocs ecommerce project available a little while ago (PayPal based) and after Blocs api was announced this was removed and will be revamped to Brics hopefully in the near future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey that would be great to see! Would you also introduce an “item options” dropdown where you can add say a shipping price… eg: so original item is $100, but with the “item options” we can introduce a set freight price in the country (making the total cost $120) or overseas freight making the item cost $135.

Thanks for showing me this! :slight_smile:

Yes that’s the plan - options for items and shipping etc :slight_smile:

Will update here with progress and once it’s running and ready to go :+1:

1 Like