Extension manager is empty again!

Hi all,

I went to add Re-Capture to a form and noticed this bric and the wordpress bric were missing again, same as when I first downloaded blocs 4.

I re-downloaded the file @Norm posted on a previous post when Blocs was originally missing this.

The all of a sudden, my extension manager is empty again.

I dragged the blocs icons in the recycle bin and re-dowloaded Blocs & tried the Beta and still missing.

Any advice please?..I originally had this problem and did a re-install when talking to @Eldar and we put this down to a font.

FOUND THE ISSUE!!!
I have now worked out what the issue is - This happens when I manually add the Wordpress Brics in Blocs.

If I add the wordpress brics in - then I get no extension manager, when I take them out - extension manager returns !

Now - I do NOT have Blocs Plus - so could this be the issue?

Thanks all

2 Likes

Having the same issue :rage:
Extension manager empty. Double click on a .bex file to install, and I get the message about installing over the existing installation, but still nothing shows up.
Reinstalled Blocs; tried that one.
Remove brick from application support library; tried that too.
Tried on another laptop; no joy.

Also I have a block in the layer tree, shows on preview/export but not on the canvas (all viewport options on and no hide ‘eye symbol’ options selected in the tree. Probably something silly.
Any clues?
Thanks,
Andy.

Try taking the wordpress brics out and see what happens?..i did this and all was perfect.

Not sure if the wordpress brics should be in there if not using Blocs 4 Plus - but i took them out.

I will at some point buy the + and hope adding these back in will not effect Blocs again.

Only @Norm knows the answer.