First site built with Blocs

Hey everyone,
I just finished building my first website in Blocs for a client. There is so much I don’t know yet about Blocs, but I think this turned out pretty good.

3 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Nice looking design.

1 Like

Well done @ajenks - nice work.

I noticed some of your other work was in Foundary with RW, how do you find the difference in the 2?

I have used Foundary for a short while, I liked it - but was nothing as slick as Blocs and the speed of working in Blocs is so much quicker.

Hope to see much more from you!

1 Like

Nice looking site, congrats!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I’ve been using Foundary for a while and just recently made the switch to Blocs becuase of all the drama going on with RW right now. There are some things I miss since moving to Blocs such as a more robust contact form with SMTP options and some of the really cool stacks I had, but overall I’m happy with Blocs and I’m hopeful that @Norm has some big plans for the future of Blocs. Foundry claims to be a blank canvas and it is to a certain extent but I didn’t realize how much stacks box you in until I started using Blocs, it’s like I have total freedom now, granted it’s a little more work but I’m able to make a element do exactly what I want it to do, when I want it to do it. It’s pretty awesome and I’m excited to keep learning and expanding my abilities in blocs.

2 Likes

Brilliant!!! Stick with us as the future is so so good! @Eldar has a load of amazing videos which are so valuable to know how blocs works.

I am hoping SMTP in forms is coming - only @Norm knows if this can be delivered!
Or when!

1 Like

Well done!

I am building my first website with blocs right now and your site looks really really good!

It’s a good website.
You made it well.