Form-Builder

Hello Friends,

I’m looking for a good form builder that I can integrate into Blocsapp. Has anyone already had experience here themselves and can recommend? Thanks a lot for support. :grinning:

I use this one on all my client websites. It’s simple to install and easy to use. Allows form submission via PHP or SMTP. Create as many forms as you need. Each form has it’s own embed code so the forms can be placed on any web page through the html bric. An admin area on your domain allows for editing your forms without having to re-embed into the web page. Also keeps a database of all responses and file uploads.

It all depends on what you expect from it. If it’s just for a simple form use the standard Blocs form. If you’re looking for something a little fancier @hendon52 solution will do the trick. (which I have used myself a lot as well!) But if you want something really complex with calculating excel tables, greying out dates on calendars and more I use Jotform (I really do not like the name though :grinning:)

Client-side:

Admin Email:

2 Likes

Thank you for your tips. I’ve now decided on the variant recommended by @hendon52. :wink:

So I would upload that on my own domain, login, create a form and export it to the domain I want to use it on?

That’s about it. Upload it to a directory on your site, then login to the script to create your forms (as many as you want). Each form will have it’s own embed code that you simply copy and paste into your blocs project where you want the form to appear. If you want to use the script for a number of domains, it’s best to get a developer licence and upload the script to each hosting account. You can choose to use a single script on a single domain, but use it to create forms for embedding on other sites. If you use this option all emails for any domain will be processed through a single SMTP account (usually an administrator email set up for the purpose). Form results, however, are email independent so you can set different receiving emails for each form.

1 Like