Freedom Template from our Blocs Expert

Our friend, @Eldar has put together one of the most useful templates for Blocs 4. Check out what he has done for all of us.

Personally, I am so grateful for how he is always there for us. :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi @KBConcepts

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: The focus of this template is to teach Blocs users how to make some advanced customizations to any Blocs project without or with just a little bit of code. I am going to put a series of tutorials about it, starting with the one below (which covers the offcanvas feature of Bootstrap 5).

4 Likes

Hey @Eldar this is a very very nice template and brilliant use of some of the features many of us do not use and your skillset and knowledge in showing us is just brilliant.

I/We all appreciate your work with Blocs. Hey @Norm get Eldar on the payroll ! haha!

10/10

3 Likes

Great Work as always, @Eldar. Your scrolling cards carousel feature is much simpler than my previous attempt.

2 Likes

An awesome template Eldarā€¦
And in relation to this, many thanks for the brilliant Blocs Master tutorials on Youtubeā€¦ Itā€™s mostly the little things that help, even if youā€™ve been working with blocs for a long time.
Canā€™t wait to see how you built the ā€œHorizontally Scrolling Cardsā€ in the Freedom Template :hugs:

2 Likes