Full page carousel

There we go @tonisala and @Urs:

1st - Add a Navigation Menu Right (as my example): (before the swiper bloc)

2nd - Select the Bloc in the Tree view:

3rd - In Classes add the “embeddedmenu” for example:

4rd - Click Twice in the class and it will open the settings for that class, and in the tab “Position” change “Position” to “Absolute” and in Z-Index type “2” for example:

4th - And Voila:

Hope It Helps you …

NOTE (Edited) - Go to all breakpoint views and remove the padding from the bloc where is swiper… to make the mobile view ok, as the desktop view is…

Hello @AdieJAM regarding the loop this bric made the loop by this definition:

If you have autoplay in 0 the images need to be swiped manually, but if you select any time to autoplay it will loop left → right and right → left it will not loop in matters of show picture 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 but 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1

Hope you understand what I try to explain…

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Pealco. If I don’t misunderstand you, that means that I have to create this ‘logo + menu’ bloc and replicate to all other pages. I can’t use a global header bloc, can I ? And I guess it’s the same thing with the footer, isn’t it ?

Thank you again @Pealco, I really appreciate your support !

Hello @tonisala you’r correct, and not, let me explain you.

What you could do is to create in home page the menu in the “show only in this page” place not in global areas footer or header.
So this menu is created and embedded in the swipe bric.

Then you can duplicate the menu to the global header area, but turn visibility off. And then in each other page you want the global header appears you go to page settings and in the code tab add this code:

<script>
document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function() {
    $("#bloc-0").removeClass("object-hidden");
});
</script>

So in the end you can have the global menu that is hidden in Index/home page, but visible in the rest of the pages.

Hope it helps you…

Hi @Pealco yeah - understand, so its a forwards and then reverse way, a shame really as I wish it would work as a carousel and go back to the start and carry on.

I will love to see more peoples examples of using that bric, but I might still stick with my way of creating a small slide show video and give me full options of content by adding brics over the image.

Great to have these options.

Hello @Pealco, it works like a charm. I really appreciate your support.

Thanks a lot !

1 Like