FYI - Pixelmator Pro on sale

Pixelmator Pro v2 is 50% off at present. Could be a good time to pick it up. Not sure how long its on sale for?

I was a Pixelmator user from day one of launch. I ditched Photoshop that day. I haven’t used the pro version though, but I might now.

4 Likes

Well, designers are not accountants :grin:. Was $34.99 = $19.99 makes 50% discount :thinking:.
I’m using it a lot as super easy to work with.

2 Likes

Its showing up as $34.99 NZD which seems right for me. Makes it about the price I paid for the original Pixelmator lol.

I was a Pixelmator user from day one also. Its been one of the best editing tools I have ever used.

Last year I made the move to Pixelmator Pro and it is so much better !!! simple things like re-sizing canvas and changing colours etc are so much simpler - the design will take a while to get used to and sometimes for speed I do grab the original pixlemator as I tend to find things quicker - but Pixelmator Pro is 100% worth it.

I also use Affinity Designer too, which gives me good options on editing EPS files which I convert for pixlemator !

Yeah I use Affinity Designer every day. I also have Affinity Photo, but I haven’t spent much time learning it - I usually jump into Pixelmator because I know it :wink:

Which is on sale as well! A ‘real’ 50% discount. The Affinity Store – Browse our incredible range of add-ons

2 Likes

@Jerry Apple Insider (where I found out about the sale) stated Pixelmator Pro is normally $39.99, now $19.99.

US Store. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Pete, always good to know about a light weight bit-map based utility that is easy to use and gets the job done. Any idea of innovative and easy to use animation apps for both bit maps and vectors?

FYI Pixelmator Pro is on sale again! 50% off!

6 Likes