Hamburger menu drop down placement

I want to use the hamburger menu on the right side of the header with a drop down menu, but in live view when I click the hamburger menu the drop down menu appears on the left side of the screen. How can I make it appear on the right side?

It would be helpful to show some web page screenshots of your problem, including some screenshots of your Nav Bar, Nav Toggle, and List attribute selections in the right side info area of Blocs app.

Here are some screenshots. one with just the hamburger and the other with the drop down as well as the Nav Bar, Nav Toggle and Lists attributes. The drop down slides across the screen from right to left and settles at the left margin. My preferred menu action would be a sticky/permanent menu and to click the hamburger and have a horizontal menu side from right to left or a horizontal menu drop down from the top.

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 08.19.00

Your Nav Bar and Nav Toggle seem similar to what I use, but the List seems to be missing a Data field. See my List screen shot. I’ve attached an example of my hamburger menu. It scrolls in from right side and is about a 1/3 of window size. It also has X exit at top right with no hamburger icon. Your menu seems to be full window size, has no X at top right, and hamburger icon still shows. I’m not sure what your problem is. Maybe someone else has a suggestion. Otherwise, I recommend creating a bug report to see if Norm can resolve. Also, maybe update to latest 3.5.1 version and see if fixed. Good luck

Hi again @Lancedboyle,

I neglected to mention that for my menu, from the Nav Toggle sidebar, I selected the Sidebar Menu style selection which gives the partial menu slide out. Perhaps you’d like to try that. Or you could try one of the other pre-defined style selections to see how they look. I’m not sure it’s possible to have your menu list on the right side or do the horizontal menu options you asked about using the hamburger toggle.

Toggle Navigation Menu info is here:

https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/toggle-navigation-menu-styles/

Sticky menu info is here:.

https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/sticky-navigation-bloc/

You could also search the forum pages for other menu related questions to see if that gives additional info.

Thanks Pruthe, the sidebar menu style came closest to what I’m looking for. It would be nice to have a bit more control over the menu and menu actions but maybe that is coming in 4.0. Cheers and thanks for your help.