Happy Holidays as we end 2023

It has been quite a year for the Blocs “family” with Blocs for iPad and many updates and improvements. Also all of the new Brics from Pete and others, as well as Eldar’s minimalist library!

As the year winds down I wanted to thank Norm and his team, and also Pete, Jerry, Eldar, and everyone else on these forums who have been so helpful. (Honestly, not sure how I would be doing without you guys.)
I see Whitfield is also back, so that is great news.

No matter where you are on the planet I wish you happy holidays no matter what you are celebrating and I wish everyone a Happy New Year in 2024! :santa: :gift: :tada:

I can’t wait to see what 2024 will bring to Blocs!!!

Rich the Weather Guy :sun_behind_small_cloud:

13 Likes

Thanks @WeatherguyNH. And thank you for your generous blessings :rofl::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::umbrella:

2 Likes

Hoping everyone has an enjoyable holiday season with friends and family - all my best

Bill
BricsDesign

3 Likes

Happy Holidays, everyone! Hope you all had a great 2023 year!

Mine was a little rough, but I hope to get back to showing off some new web projects in 2024!

3 Likes

Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

During this festive season, may your days be filled with joy, laughter, and the company of cherished friends and family. Wishing you moments of peace and happiness, and may the new year bring you opportunities for growth and fulfillment. Happy holidays! :slight_smile:

Proverbs 3:5-6

4 Likes

As it turns out, I was dealing with my own storm here with power outages still in the thousands today. I hope you don’t get too wet Jerry!!!

Please stay safe my friend…and dry.

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!

Patrick
from France

4 Likes

Merry Christmas, and safe holidays everyone.

:latin_cross: :santa: :sun_with_face: :parasol_on_ground:

Anyone want to come and mow my lawn?

The sun over New Zealand is known to be very harsh, we have high UV levels and the earth elliptical orbit puts us closer to the Sun during our Summer months :grimacing:… in summary, its too hot.

2 Likes

Sure.
If you want to come over and shovel my driveway! :snowflake: :snowman: :cloud_with_snow:
We are farther from the sun…

Rich the Weather Guy

3 Likes

Don’t people use flamethrowers for that? :joy:

3 Likes

“Don’t people use flamethrowers for that?”

Sometimes, I wish I had one!!!

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Happy holidays! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Holidays to all, It’s been a great year for Blocs!
I’m happy to be part of this community.
:christmas_tree::partying_face::tada::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Happy Holidays to you all, wishing you all the very best for 2024 :grinning:

6 Likes

To you as well Helen!!! :grinning: :christmas_tree:

Rich the Weather Guy

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to everyone - have a fab time, eat loads…drink plenty and keep safe !

2 Likes

Is that an order?! :wink: God I hope so!!!

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

I wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas and a good and healthy start to the new year. My special thanks go to all the helpful supporters who are always at your side with words and deeds. Thank you very much for that.

3 Likes

why not !..LOL

2 Likes