Help on REFLOW ecommerce

Still no news on my problems encountered:
The test site is online but although I solved a good majority of the problems, there are some I don’t understand the problem. I address myself to the experts or people who have realized an ecommerce site with Reflow.
1/ Locally it works but when I go to a host it’s all broken.
Linking dynamic products do not work
2/ access to the cart is impossible
3/ quantity notification that appears on all pages except the “Shop/maintenance kits” page where there are all products.
4/ Problem of tabs on the last one where the products do not appear. Waiting for feedback from @Whittfield.
Any help is welcome

I am sorry I am unable to help but here is my view as I did have a look.

I have had a good look at Reflow as I have a e-commerce website I might be doing for someone I know, and the more I looked into it, for my brain it was just mind boggling and it looked like something which I could not see being trusted and supported for years to come - this is why I straight away went back to Ecwid…the fee my client/friend is happy about as they also want security and for merging payment methods and I want to spend more time designing the site and my friend selling products.

Good luck though and once its sorted I will love to see more of the final product.

1 Like

It’s actually well supported, as it’s built by another website builder app as their backend solution for e-commerce. It’s just very early in its development. Too early in my opinion for some use cases. Eventually they will have a paid tier. They have been really good at listening to user feedback, and implementing or adding to the roadmap features.
As always you pick the right solution for the job.

You are still using V1. Upgrading to V2 I would start with.

1 Like

Even though v1 continues to work. You definitely want to migrate to V2 as Jerry says.

Migration info here

it is not possible I installed V2 directly. I just looked at my header and I am in V2. Thanks for your feedback

I installed the V2 link directly. I will send back a feedback

I assumed @Jerry got that V1 snapshot from your site??

1 Like

No idea because on the element inspector I am well in css and js in v2 what I don’t understand is why all the stabs work and not the last dryer. I created on another page just the “dryers” part (the 4th tabs on another page it displays and when I move it to this page it doesn’t work

I am supposed to return this site on Monday and when I transferred from my computer to my host no link between product and store are done correctly. It’s driving me crazy. I’ve worked too hard on it to change my solution, I’m too far behind

I think REflow was not created to manage a product menu with sub-menus :frowning: It works only if all the products of all the categories are on the same page.

@Alpha, the browser inspector (this should be your best friend) shows you have errors, but that aside… it also looks like the linking issue is due to clean URLs.

For example you have defined your URL for the cart as

data-reflow-shoppingcart-url="./panier.html"

But it should be

data-reflow-shoppingcart-url="/panier"

Clean URLs only are applied when you export the site. So you wouldn’t see this not working until you exported.

Example.

Add something to the cart then visit this link

https://mds-industrie.alpharesponsive.com/panier/

1 Like

The documentation suggests you can.

Thanks my friend !

Is it true what I say? I am in the process of redesigning and redoing this store page. I have sent a message to the service department to see if my reasoning is correct. Thanks a lot for your help :wink:

on that page the custom attribute "data-reflow-count" and the class "has-quantity reflow-cart-toggler has-summary" are missing.

1 Like

Hi @Jerry,

it can’t be missing because it’s a global menu. By default I have modified so that the notification is always visible. When you click on another tab you will see that the notification is present. I just found the reason : TAB anything pro is in conflict with reflow when we have a store menu with sub menus.

with their own structure and code that calls to the information recorded on their database that we have filled when we create categories and add products. I have not yet tested tab anything with the manual addition of each product to see if it puts in conflict …

This will be my last resort if the client wants something a little more advanced. I’ve worked too hard on it to give up and I don’t have the time. Thank you in

Yeah I guess if you have gone so far, its worth waiting to see all that effort happen!
Keep us posted on here when it all comes live!

Good luck

1 Like

Love Ecwid mate, so easy to brand and client loves the backend, just done this site with it: https://www.earthsgem.co.uk

2 Likes