Hey community

Hmm my car is due for the MOT at 8.00am on Monday. Fun times ahead.

1 Like

In Portugal MOT and expiring date of legal documents are suspended.

My MOT was due at the start of May, which I figured would be impossible so I called the garage on Monday and they said there had been no official advice received on this. I asked how long they would be open and he half laughed, saying they would be open until they are not, so I brought it forward and grabbed the first available slot.

According to something I just read on Autotrader cars in the UK will still need an MOT to be driven and I have elderly parents I may have to help in an emergency. The cat can sense something is wrong I think.

404-mob

2 Likes

New Zealand is going into full lockdown in 48 hours for a min of 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Ouch! I find myself with customers cancelling due to living on the financial edge for them means my work gets put off.
Even worse, my wife sees it as an opportunity to do the decorating !

3 Likes

You and me both - I have tester pots coming out of my ears at the moment!
Stay well everyone.

1 Like

Delay a week, they will be shutting the diy stores soon :grinning:

2 Likes

Pickup only on essentials now.
Got half house done tho.
And websites niggles being done. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

First week of working at home, and its been crazy busy. The wife is still going to work as she is in the medical field.

Oh the website development front (the other hat), I may have picked up one job, but business are not spending. This one comes with IT consulting too, so that will be handy. (another great avenue to explore over video chat)

1 Like

In Tirol everything seems to be under control at the moment.

2 Likes