Horizontal scroll

Where can I find information on how to use ‘Horizontal scroll’ that everyone is talking about? I don’t even know that much.

https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/horizontal-scroll-area/

1 Like

Thanks I’ll watch.

I was able to view and set up the arrangement yesterday, but I don’t understand what to specify for its content. What is this intended to represent, and what should I provide for it? Is the unit for arranging inside it columns?

I do not understand what you are asking.

Please add one of the Horizontal Scroll Blocs into your project and see how it works. Or try the new free template called Kaden to see how its used.

I am going on holidays for 3 weeks. All the best.

4 Likes

Hi all,

Had a question on Horizontal Scroll and thought I would add it to this thread rather than start a new one.

First of all, big thanks to @Norm on his work on this by smoothing the scroll out etc - works much better now.

Right one thing I have again got asked by clients and something I have used and thought it’s a pity it didn’t do this…and just today I was on Facebook using a Horizontal Scroll they have and it does 100% what I wanted!

And I have mentioned this before but what I want is when you have say a few items and your are scrolling but clicking the arrows and you get to the last item I want that arrow to vanish and only show the other way. I have took off always show controls and you have to go off and back on for it to work on Blocs and if you only have a single item showing on mobile and scrolling to the right or left then the arrow is showing all the time when at the end.

Can it be created for the arrow to disappear when reaching the end to show its the end.

Several sites I have used recently do this…but not in Blocs.

Cheers !

1 Like

Glad it’s working better.

Yeah I should be able to get that working.

2 Likes

Any chance can we get optional AutoPlay with Scroll Speed timing as a Paid for Bric? Would gladly pay for this.

That would need to endless loop kinda like a carousel?

1 Like

I guess you couldn’t override this in blocs with loop and auto?

Carousel would be the best for this at the moment.

Would Infinite Slider meet these conditions?

This has been improved in Blocs for Mac V5.2.3 Beta 2, it’ll be available in an hour or so.

CleanShot 2024-03-22 at 15.15.17

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Can’t wait to try it!

Great work @Norm

1 Like