How do I swap these images for my own

I can changes the images on my landing page quite easily by clicking the image icon on the right hand side of the screen however on my portfolio page I can’t see or change any of these images, this is my first time using Blocs so any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Gary

I’d strongly recommend seeking out the Blocs Course videos and a few on Youtube.

In your scenario, it could be that the .img class (just visible in the class window) has the image set in there, or you could just click on the image you want to change then choose an image from your assets window to change.

Yeah when I click the girls face I can’t see anywhere to change the image the only indicator is “img” in the classes window but that still doesn’t allow me to select an image asset of my own that I have already imported into asset manager

If I’m not mistaken that’s a template by Ralf (@RME)

I’m sure he can assist you here. Looks like there is a bit of structure there to create that really nice effect on the images.

1 Like

Yeh, this isn’t the basic way to add images, there’s advanced stuff going on here. There seems to be an img folder that contains all of those images?, that must be getting referenced in some code, somewhere is my guess.

If you look at files that came with the project, is there one called img ? if so, you could test, by replacing an image in there, with a similar sized image, name it identically to the one you are replacing. **make a backup of this all before you do any testing ***

Each image seems to have its own class, right? So .img, img1, .img2, and so on.

When you double-click the classes (.img tag) and open the class editor, I’m pretty sure you can select the image in the background tab’s ‘image well’ of the class editor.

Hey @GCPHOTOGRAPHY You can change the image in the second <div> container. All the images are located there.

1 Like